error bge0: watchdog timeout -- resetting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola

Por anticipado que soy nuevo en este mundo de freenas y por lo tanto estoy muy perdido
He inslatalado la version 11 de freenas en un HP Proliant ML110 G5 que tenia retirado para hacer pruebas y tras hacer la instalacion y estar todo instalado correctamente me sale un mensaje cada cierto tiempo que es el siguiente "bge0: watchdog timeout -- resetting"

He estado mirando por internet este problema y parece estar relacionado con la tarjeta de red y por lo que he visto si que lo esta porque cuando sale, el interfaz de red se cae y despues se vuelve a levantar.

He estado viendo que muchos posts dicen de poner en el fichero /boot/loader.conf estas lineas para solucionarlo

hw.bge.allow_asf=0
hw.pci.enable_msi=0

y en mi caso no lo soluciona
la tarjeta de red es la embedida del HP y creo que es una broadcom de giga

¿Alguien sabe cono eliminar el fallo?
¿Algun dirver actualizado de la tarjeta?

Muchas gracias de antemano

DrKK

FreeNAS Generalissimo
Sir:

If you don't mind, I am going to answer in English, but I understood you perfectly.

Those two lines will fix your problem, with probability 95%. But:

Here is the problem sir. You *cannot* add those two lines to your loader.conf file, because that file is OVERWRITTEN whenever you boot (because FreeNAS is an "appliance"). Y ou must add these as tunables in the GUI. On the English GUI, you would go to system->tunables->add tunable, and then for "type" you would select "loader". If you make those two entries in the GUI, you will probably solve your problem.

Please let me know if this solves your problem, sir.

Sir:

If you don't mind, I am going to answer in English, but I understood you perfectly.

Those two lines will fix your problem, with probability 95%. But:

Here is the problem sir. You *cannot* add those two lines to your loader.conf file, because that file is OVERWRITTEN whenever you boot (because FreeNAS is an "appliance"). Y ou must add these as tunables in the GUI. On the English GUI, you would go to system->tunables->add tunable, and then for "type" you would select "loader". If you make those two entries in the GUI, you will probably solve your problem.

Please let me know if this solves your problem, sir.

Hi DrKK

Thank's for your repply

The problem is solved but only with the line

hw.bge.allow_asf=0

Status
Not open for further replies.