Emby write permissions

dont1982

Cadet
I have just installed FreeNAS 11.2-U5 on my dell power edge 2950, I have gotten the pools set up along with the data sets and permissions. Now I am trying to get Emby to look at a TV show folder for the the DVR function. It is telling me that Emby does not have permission even though I made a user with the name Emby. I am new to FreeNAS and I like it so far just cant quiet figure this one out. I did search for this but I didn't find anything that I understood.

Thank you

dont1982

Cadet
I have just installed FreeNAS 11.2-U5 on my dell power edge 2950, I have gotten the pools set up along with the data sets and permissions. Now I am trying to get Emby to look at a TV show folder for the the DVR function. It is telling me that Emby does not have permission even though I made a user with the name Emby. I am new to FreeNAS and I like it so far just can't quiet figure this one out. I did search for this but I didn't find anything that I understood.

Thank you

Attachments

• emby error.png
    emby error.png
    104.6 KB · Views: 420

dont1982

Cadet
Ok i reinstallled freenas on my server, reinstaled emby, when i point emby to the folder to save the dvr files it says it needs the write permissions. How do i do this