Do not load the plugins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herny78

Dabbler
Good, I do not have much experience with this but I'm sure I'm doing everything well and I do not know why I do not load the plugins.
I'm running FreeNAS 9.10 on a virtual machine and it's all good, loads everything perfect, now I install FreeNAS 9.10 on the real machine and it does not load the plugins it throws me two errors, one can be Unexpected token in JSON at position 0, the other Message happens when refresh stays a while in loading .. and ends saying (No entry has been found)

2uh8ev6.jpg

The system where I run the FreeNAS that has problem is:

Hostname freenas.local Edit
Build FreeNAS-9.10.2-U3 (e1497f269)
Platform AMD Athlon (tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+
Memory 3938MB
System Time Sat May 13 08:04:22 PDT 2017
Uptime 8:04 AM up 9 minutes, 0 users
Load Average 0.10, 0.17, 0.12

I would appreciate if you could give me a hand with this

regards

alykalanany

Dabbler
Things that need to be correct for Plugins to work:

First and foremost, a properly configured network interface, with an IP and netmask that matches your LAN. Usually home networks are configured something like this: IP 192.168.0.100 and netmask 255.255.255.0 or CIDR equivalent 192.168.0.100/24.

Also the following:

Network / Global Configuration:
  • IP for "Nameserver 1. Should be a dependable DNS server. For example your default gateway if it has DNS services/forwarding, your ISPs DNS servers, or Google or OpenDNS servers (that's 8.8.8.8 or 208.67.222.222).
  • Default gateway. This should be the IP of your router/firewall/modem.

Plugins / Coniguration:

Jails / Configuration:

The URLs above are for FreeNAS 9.10, they could be different for other versions.

Herny78

Dabbler
Things that need to be correct for Plugins to work:

First and foremost, a properly configured network interface, with an IP and netmask that matches your LAN. Usually home networks are configured something like this: IP 192.168.0.100 and netmask 255.255.255.0 or CIDR equivalent 192.168.0.100/24.

Also the following:

Network / Global Configuration:
  • IP for "Nameserver 1. Should be a dependable DNS server. For example your default gateway if it has DNS services/forwarding, your ISPs DNS servers, or Google or OpenDNS servers (that's 8.8.8.8 or 208.67.222.222).
  • Default gateway. This should be the IP of your router/firewall/modem.

Plugins / Coniguration:

Jails / Configuration:

The URLs above are for FreeNAS 9.10, they could be different for other versions.
Thank you for your response, review everything and everything is fine, I still do not understand that it can be

975edh.jpg

2h3d9fo.jpg

2uxv1a9.jpg

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
Hardware does not meet the minimum specs. Don't even bother messing with freenas.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Herny78

Dabbler
Hardware does not meet the minimum specs. Don't even bother messing with freenas.

It is the second machine that I have to test, I already tried with that if it meets the minimum specifications and the result was the same

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
You can't install a plugin with only 4GB. Your system will just reboot.

This isn't something that up for discussion. It flat out will not work. You can say "o it works" but you are wrong. It might work for the 20sec you looked at it but it's slowly dying.

Herny78

Dabbler
You can't install a plugin with only 4GB. Your system will just reboot.

This isn't something that up for discussion. It flat out will not work. You can say "o it works" but you are wrong. It might work for the 20sec you looked at it but it's slowly dying.

Ok, I'm going to move everything to the other machine with 8g and go back to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.