Disk names in pool status not reflecting the proper name

aeonsfury

Cadet
Hello,

Running into an issue on Truenas Scale 22.02.0.1 where disk names in the gui pool status are not matching the actual drive names after reboot and consequently do not allow the three dot menu to function (actual function of the zpool is unaffected as expected). The pool in question is a Raidz2 setup with 5 16TB drives currently with the drive names sdm-q. However in the gui the pool is currently showing disks sdf, sdm, sdo, sdp, sdq and out of these the sdf and sdp three dot menu do not function (it pops up but when you select any option nothing happens and it disappears). Looking to see if there is anyway to correct this or if the gui is supposed to notice when the drive name changes and update accordingly. From what I can see in my setup there isn't a way to make it so the drive names stay constant as a reboot doesn't help with this. Any assistance would be appreciated!

Zpool status:
zpoolstatus.png

Disks in question (from gui): Note one of them doesnt show its in the pool now but only in the gui
disks.png

Gui pool status:
guipoolstatus.png

Specs-
Mobo: Dell Optiplex 5050 mf1g8
CPU: Intel i5-6500
Ram: 32GB (16GBx2 @ 2400MHz) Viper PVE416G240C6GY
Hard drives:
Boot: PNY CS900 250GB x2 Mirror (using mobo sata)
SSD Array: Crucial MX500 x2 Mirror (using mobo sata)
HDD1 Array: WD161KRYZ-01AGDB x5 in Raidz2 (using LSI 9201-16e)
Miscellaneous (to be used later):
Seagate Barricuda Pro 10TBs x2 (using LSI 9201-16e)
Seagate Barricuda 8TB x1 (using LSI 9201-16e)
Hard disk controller: LSI 9201-16e
Disk shelf: NetApp DS4486
Nics: 1Gb mobo & dual 10Gb card X540-10g-2t

morganL

Captain Morgan
Administrator
iXsystems
There are some improvements in linux disk handling in SCALE 22.02.2 ... this issue seems related to another customer issue I've seen and may be addressed. Should be available for testing within a couple of weeks.

sretalla