Deleted post regarding Freenode channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshDW19

Community Hall of Fame
This is the reason I don't comment much anymore, stuff was getting changed, purged or locked for no apparent reason. I'll post occasionally to help someone out, but I no longer linger like I use to.

@Mlovelace that's flat out incorrect information and FUD. Why don't we have a look at some statistics that I've included below from the Xenforo administration panel. My intention has only been to have a constructive conversation and talk with @m0nkey_ about making another IRC channel. If the vocal minority is going to continue to spread FUD on these forums then I will have no choice but to take action to prevent the spread of this false narrative.

We have come so far over the last year and I really think a couple of you need to reconsider your negative perception. This forum is for everyone out there that uses FreeNAS, not just you. I am proud of the numbers that I see below and we as a team will continue to do the best job possible to ensure that these forums stay active for many years to come.

Thank you,

Josh

Moderator Actions in September:

Locked threads:
9 100% were because of behavior that violates our rules. (i.e. Seeking paid support, argumentative behaviour, misinformation, attempting to advertise services)
Deleted Posts: 5 (4 were requested by OP or duplicate post from same user)
Deleted Threads: 1 ( 1 distributing an untested driver ) (1 test thread for resource *Not included*) (*6 muscle enlargement threads not included*)
Resource Deleted: 1 (Test resource therefore not included in percentages)
Warnings Given: 4 (Inappropriate language / Inappropriate behaviour)
Bans Issued: 0

Percentages for September:

1.3%
of threads were locked (Out of 688)
.08%
of posts were deleted (Out of 5,895)
.145%
of threads were deleted (Out of 688)
0%
of resources were deleted
.007% of members were warned (Out of 56,716 Registered Members)
Bans Issued: 0% (Out of 56,716 Registered Members *Does not include the mentioned spammers*)

Status
Not open for further replies.