Crashing after new freenas install + 2 hdd added, fine prior to the new build

inis

Dabbler
Hello all - I'm at a loss. I recently rebuilt my machine direct to 11.2 U5 and added two drives. Now when I move over my dataset to thew raid it crashes during transfer, no matter how I do it. I've tried file explorer, SHH, Shell. Wondering if anyone has any thoughts why it would crash. Both arrays -the new and backup were built prior to the freenas install, my only thought is maybe something with that or maybe one of the new drives is bad. Although i see no error prior to the crash the indicate a crash, and all drives as far as i can tell not giving errors.

Build:
AMD Ryzen 2700
16gb ram
ROG motherboard
some cheap video card w/ hdmi out
ibm1015
5x 8Tb ironwolf (2 are new)
8x 3tb seagates (backup)
4u rosewill case with a cs450m power supply

prior to crashing i was running since last fall on a 11.1 build that was upgraded to latest stable 11.2 u5 with no issues, the backup array was built after the build and did a large file transfer with no issues. Although im not new to freenas (5+ years) I'm not a developer or coder by trade and am at a loss.

Thoughts, on where to go with this?

inis

Dabbler
small update, because i was out of slots on my quick bays I ran the 5th 8tb off the motherboard instead of the m1015. I changed the backup to the motherboard and the new 8tb to the raid controller(like the others). It is currently running the longest it has file transferring which is around 40mins continuous now. I also ran short smart test on all drives with no errors. 2tb's transferred, 12 to go.

inis

Dabbler
and crashed again, lasted 2hrs this time

inis

Dabbler
no crashes since last update, stable for 48hrs now.