CouchPotato?

indivision

Guru
Since this is a community plugin, please let me know if/where I should notify of this issue instead of here?

Trying to do a default (no option change) install of the CouchPotato plugin after upgrade to 12 and I get this error:

Code:
Error: couchpotato had a failure Exception: RuntimeError Message: pkg error: - couchpotato : Refusing to fetch artifact and run post_install.sh! Partial plugin destroyed

Is this a known issue?

I'm starting to wonder if my upgrade didn't go well...

hunter

Explorer
I have upgraded to 12 and then attempted to upgrade & update the jails. My other jails upgraded OK but not couchpotato. It kept reporting package installation errors. So I removed the jail and attempted a fresh install from the community repository. I keep receiving the same error message.

eljefe

Cadet
I had the same issue with Couchpotato plugin. I installed Radarr and Jackett instead and its been working great and I don't plan to go back to Couchpotato.

Malakym

Dabbler
Same issue here. The icon is missing from the list of plugins in 12, but the listed item is still there.

Electr0

Dabbler
Any update on this issue?

I've just encountered it while trying to install Couchpotato on my machine running TrueNAS-12.0-U1

Grinas

Contributor
I had the same issue with Couchpotato plugin. I installed Radarr and Jackett instead and its been working great and I don't plan to go back to Couchpotato.

Radarr has a lot of limitations compared to Couchpotato.

I managed to get it installed on 12-2 by creating a blank jail and moving all the couchpotato files from the 11 jail to the 12 and it works without any issues.

After hours upon hours i gave up trying to get it to work using the instructions on github.

abnexus

Dabbler
Couchpotato has now been removed from the Community section.

What was the reasoning behind removing it? I see its not available, but no mention in the forums why it was removed.

jgreco

Resident Grinch
What was the reasoning behind removing it? I see its not available, but no mention in the forums why it was removed.

I would guess that the reason it was removed is that whoever was maintaining it, isn't, anymore.

iXsystems relies on community contributors for things in the "Community" section, and if the contributor is not updating their NAS or has moved on to other things, there's nowhere to get an "update" from, and no one to notify the community of what the status is.