Unable to install NextCloud plugin.

CatHerder

Dabbler
I an unable to install the Nextcloud plugin.
"Error: NextCloud had a failure Exception: RuntimeError Message: pkg error: - nginx : Refusing to fetch artifact and run post_install.sh! Partial plugin destroyed".
I recently upgraded to TrueNAS-13.0-RELEASE.

Bonnie Follweiler

QA Technician
iXsystems
Would you please report this issue by submitting a ticket at /system/support in the UI? Please include a debug.
When you are done post the ticket number in this topic.
Thank you.

john.doe79

Dabbler
I an unable to install the Nextcloud plugin.
"Error: NextCloud had a failure Exception: RuntimeError Message: pkg error: - nginx : Refusing to fetch artifact and run post_install.sh! Partial plugin destroyed".
I recently upgraded to TrueNAS-13.0-RELEASE.
got the same, have you reported it yet as suggested?

CatHerder

Dabbler

CatHerder

Dabbler
Would you please report this issue by submitting a ticket at /system/support in the UI? Please include a debug.
When you are done post the ticket number in this topic.
Thank you.
Thanks. I was not aware of the ticket system in the UI.

Moorderer

Cadet
Hello everyone.
I am facing the exact same issue on TrueNAS-12.0-U8.1 .

Attachments

• nginx_bug_nextcloud.png
    nginx_bug_nextcloud.png
    775.7 KB · Views: 549

Moorderer

Cadet
Good Morning.
Thank you for creating the ticket.
Please follow https://jira.ixsystems.com/browse/NAS-116493 for updates on this issue.
Dear Bonnie,

The bug raised is only for 13.0 and seemingly there's already a fix prepared for 13.0-U2, however I am getting this issue on 12.0-U8.
I'm rather new with these things, so pardon my ignorance:
- I don't really understand how 13.0-U2 will be the version fixing this when I am getting it on an older version.
- Shouldn't the problem be related to the repository, somehow - in which case whenever the fix is applied it would also work for my version?
I just want to know if I will have to upgrade to 13.0-U2 to fix the issue, or whether I am likely witnessing a separate issue and shouldn't waste time waiting for the release.

Thank you very much in advance.

Moorderer

Cadet
Someone reported this happening on 12U7, too.
Wouldn't that mean that the latest release of Nextcloud messed the files on the repository and this is not just something to be fixed for 13U2, but directly on the repo which should allow for a faster fix to be reached?

ezemaff

Cadet
Hi.. same error here Error: nextcloud had a failure Exception: RuntimeError Message: pkg error: - nginx : Refusing to fetch artifact and run post_install.sh! Partial plugin destroyed.

Some solution ? Thanks !

Conza

Dabbler
Also same problem.

I have the same problem with the TrueNAS-12.0-U8.1

Last edited:

MrNasBoii

Cadet
Just did an update to 13.0 for giggles as well and still broken. Just thought I would pile on.

gwp

Cadet
I have the same problem with the TrueNAS-12.0-U8.1

Can anyone recommend an instruction for the Nextcloud installation inside Truenas jail, step by step kind?