Consistent Crash

NugentS

MVP
I have found a way to crash my TrueNAS server and was wondering if anyone else if having the same issues / or can test

Its to do with Jails. Currently I have none.
Build a new jail (as a BaseJail). Release 12.1 or 12.2 (I am curious - how long does this process take you?)
No networking
Once the jail builds, add networking, vnet, DHCP and Berkley. Use a different interface from everything else
Start the jail.
At this point my network completely "sh^ts" itself, with nothing being able to ping anything else on the LAN, even unrelated kit
After a while, measured in minutes, the TrueNAS boots itself and things come back online.

As the NAS acts as a iSCSI store for an esx server - this is a situation I am less than keen on.

I am on TrueNAS-12.0-U3 and I did notice (but not terribly concerned by) that the upgrade from U2 to U3 did finally kill the jail I did have running - it did not survive the upgrade to U3

NugentS

MVP
This is looking like my TrueNas installation, having been upgraded multiple times.
A new install (on the QNAP) seems to work a lot better so I suspect the Install on the proper box. Lookes like a rebuild and restore job I think