Collaborator Community Slack Instance

Kris Moore

SVP of Engineering
Administrator
iXsystems
Since the announcements of TrueNAS 12.0 CORE and TrueNAS SCALE, we've seen quite a bit of increased activity in community members helping to collaborate on various parts of the software. Due to this, we've decided to go ahead and create a Collaborator Slack instance which can be used to further streamline efforts to develop TrueNAS. This will allow a bit more dynamic conversation with iX engineers and fellow developers.

This instance is invite-only, so you'll need to send me or @JoshDW19 a DM here with your email address if you'd like to participate.

So what kind of collaboration can be done on this instance? I'd consider any work on the following things to be fair-game for Slack invites:

• Development on TrueNAS CORE / SCALE
  • Plugins
  • Testing / Debugging of nightly images
  • Documentation
  • Translations

Last edited by a moderator:
hi,

i would like to join. my email address is redacted thanks.

krichy

Cadet
Since the announcements of TrueNAS 12.0 CORE and TrueNAS SCALE, we've seen quite a bit of increased activity in community members helping to collaborate on various parts of the software. Due to this, we've decided to go ahead and create a Collaborator Slack instance which can be used to further streamline efforts to develop TrueNAS. This will allow a bit more dynamic conversation with iX engineers and fellow developers.

This instance is invite-only, so you'll need to send me or @JoshDW19 a DM here with your email address if you'd like to participate.

So what kind of collaboration can be done on this instance? I'd consider any work on the following things to be fair-game for Slack invites:

• Development on TrueNAS CORE / SCALE
  • Plugins
  • Testing / Debugging of nightly images
  • Documentation
  • Translations

Hi, I also would like to join.

xTitus Maximusx

Dabbler
I would like an invite also, please.

JTT0

Explorer
Please invite me when convenient.

roberto0610

Cadet
Please send me an invintation. slack account under redacted

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
Heads-up everyone: don't forget that spammers love to scrape email addresses off the internet. Do yourself a favor and don't post your addresses out in the open, you can send PMs instead.