Cloud Sync credential creation error

CEH1934

Dabbler
Cloud Sync with OneDrive is very important for me. I have a subscription, through Office 365, with 1TB of available space. I want to get this synced with Freenas. I am running 11.3-U4.1, and the Credential creation goes normally as far as the logon to my Microsoft account. Then I get this error message:

"HTTPSConnectionPool(host='login.microsoftonline.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /common/oauth2/v2.0/token (Caused by NewConnectionError(': Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 51] Network is unreachable'))
During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:"

Then follow a series of traceback messgages which are in the attached PDF. I have no idea why there would be a connection problem. The iMac I am doing this post on is on the same subnet, and its ip address is 10.0.1.10 and the NAS is 10.0.1.11. I have no problem connecting with my Microsoft OneDrive account.

If anyone can point me in the right direction to solve this issue, I'll be very grateful

Attachments

• OneDrive Cloud credentials error.pdf
    44.9 KB · Views: 311

Alecmascot

Guru
"Network is unreachable'" is usually caused by lack of a default gateway.
While you are there check that you have a nameserver defined.

CEH1934

Dabbler
"Network is unreachable'" is usually caused by lack of a default gateway.
While you are there check that you have a nameserver defined.
Many thanks!! That solved the problem. I’d missed setting the default gateway. All went well when that was fixed. Syncing in process. It’s a easier setup than using Rclone.