Change Hostname

Status
Not open for further replies.

brundle

Dabbler
I may be totally missing where this exists but is there a place in the WebUI to change the hostname of the server? It cannot be changed directly in the /etc/rc.conf as it just gets overwritten.

I feel like I have gone through every menu item in the WebUI and I just don't see it.

-b

nicko

Dabbler
(Assuming version 8) - Click on Network, then Global Configuration - the hostname is the top entry.

brundle

Dabbler
I think I see the problem now. The sub menu under the Network tab does not seem to show up in IE8 so I never saw those settings. I can also not select Global Configuration under Network from the left nav menu - the body content never shows up. It works just fine in Firefox.

nicko

Dabbler
I think I see the problem now. The sub menu under the Network tab does not seem to show up in IE8 so I never saw those settings. I can also not select Global Configuration under Network from the left nav menu - the body content never shows up. It works just fine in Firefox.

I've raised a ticket for various browser issues, firefox does seem to be the best browser out of IE8, IE9, Firefox and Chrome.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.