Cant run 'phockup' (snap app) command on NAS mount

banshee28

Dabbler
So I know this may be a one-off but I would really like to use this snap app Phockup to organize and sort my media files as I have been on my main Linux Mint PC for a while now. this works great and is very easy. However, when I try to run this on my TrueNAS mount with all my media files it does not seem to work!

I have the NFS mount setup, which mounts fine, I can add/remove files or dir's as needed mounted from my Linux PC, I even set the perms to '777' but still cant seem to run this command. If it was a native Linux command perhaps it would work fine but its a 'snap' app so not sure if thats an issue. I use my ID as well as root from my PC and neither work. Creating dir's and deleting files works fine (full control) but not this command even though its not even deleting. I even added the 'everyone' full access on the Storage ACL but that did not help.

Any advice, I would really like to get this app to work to sort everything here.

Code:
 drwxrwxrwx  7 root  root  1605 Apr 17 12:53 Videos

Input directory "Videos" does not exist or cannot be accessed

Link to phockup app:

I also posted on their forum as well:

banshee28

Dabbler
Maybe I should ask a different question is there something similar to this that will work just as easily to rename simply based on time stamp, create dated dir's, and sort photos all as nicely as this one. I know there are MANY options, but not sure which ones I can choose that work like this.