cant instal Plugin mineos

noah_ebrt

Cadet
Im not able to instal mineos on my truenas i had this problem with the last version of Truenas an now on 13.0 it remains.

i am getting this error massage:
Error: mineos had a failure Exception: RuntimeError Message: pkg error: - py38-rdiff-backup : Refusing to fetch artifact and run post_install.sh! Partial plugin destroyed

i have no idea what it means and what to do pleas help!

PS: i previously had an instalation of mineos that stoped working (it wouldnt let me connect to the webui anymore) and i have no knowledge at all about code and how "shell" realy works.

Bonnie Follweiler

QA Technician
iXsystems
Please create a support ticket in JIRA.
You will need to Create a Jira account to create the ticket. There is a link in the UI.
Log into your TrueNAS, navigate to the System menu, and then select Support. Fill out the Contact Support information and click the Attach Debug checkbox. Attach any screenshots you have. If possible, in the ticket's Description area, provide the previous steps that lead to the error message (to assist in diagnosing/reproduction). Click Submit.
Thank you.

A patch has been submitted to the Community Plugin Hub, but it may take some time for it to be merged.

In the mean time, you can manually install the MineOS plugin as per this post.