Can't add OpenStack credentials: auth_version invalid choice

droneman

Cadet
Hello all,

I am trying to add OpenStack swift Cloud Credentials. I am entering all arguments.
When clicking on "Verify Credential", I get the error:

Code:
Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 137, in call_method
    result = await self.middleware._call(message['method'], serviceobj, methodobj, params, app=self,
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1195, in _call
    return await methodobj(*prepared_call.args)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 973, in nf
    return await f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/cloud_sync.py", line 547, in verify
    await self._validate("cloud_sync_credentials_create", data)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/cloud_sync.py", line 638, in _validate
    raise verrors
middlewared.service_exception.ValidationErrors: [EINVAL] cloud_sync_credentials_create.attributes.auth_version: Invalid choice: 3

I get this message whatever value I indicate in the AuthVersion field.

Note: I can still save the edit, but the credentials does not seem to work when I try to use them for cloud sync task.

Truenas version: TrueNAS-12.0-U1

Thanks!

droneman

Cadet
Hello,

Even if the changelog did not indicate anything on this features, the problem is still there with the version TrueNAS-12.0-U1.1

I am still stuck and can not deploy Truenas to my team since I can't parameter my cloud credential to have distant back-up.

Anyone to help me ?

Thanks !

fjohnston

Cadet
I'm having the same issue. iXSupport told me to come post here.

I did find this issue in their Jira. It looks like it was fixed in TrueNAS-12.0-U3.1, however I am still having the same problem.

fjohnston

Cadet
I have opened a ticket here (NAS-110665)that should hopefully shed some light on this issue.

[mod note: edited to make link more obvious -jg]

Last edited by a moderator: