Can't access freenas shares one one of my networks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Th3RadMan

Explorer
For some reason I started having the issue where I can't connect to my network shares over my p2p 10gb network. No matter what I do, messing with permissions, users and passwords, I get the error "The network folder specified is currently mapped using a different user name and password". If I connect via my main network I can connect just fine. I am having this same issue with my Windows 10 vm that is running on the same box as freenas. Any ideas why I can't connect?

Specs:
Freenas 11.2
vmware esxi 6.7
2X xeon 2670
Asus Z9PA-D8
128gb ddr3 ecc ram
norco 4224 chassis
intel X550-T2 NIC
Intel RES2SV240
LSI 9240-8i (flahed to 9211-8i it mode)
6 8TB WD white hdd's
6 10TB WD white hdd's
3 Samsung ssd's

kdragon75

Wizard
For one, I hope the LSI is in PCI passthrough to the FreeNAS VM. Second, on your windows client, open a cmd window and run netuse this will list any SMB connections as it sounds like the share is already "mapped". Windows cannot connect to the same share under multiple credentials.

Th3RadMan

Explorer
For one, I hope the LSI is in PCI passthrough to the FreeNAS VM. Second, on your windows client, open a cmd window and run netuse this will list any SMB connections as it sounds like the share is already "mapped". Windows cannot connect to the same share under multiple credentials.

Yep, the LSI is in PCI passthrough. This whole thing was working fine up until a couple days ago. With both my shares "Media" and "File_Server" disconnected, net use only says "Disconnected \\192.168.200.1\Media". 192.168.200.1 is my p2p freenas network.

kdragon75

Wizard
Can you use netuse SHARE /delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.