SOLVED can not update 9.10 nighties

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajschot

Patron
Hello all,
besides my lloved Corral i run 9.10 nighties but the thing is i can not update... get errors when trying to update also if i choose the FreeNAS 11 train or the stable train it does not work.
It is just for test because i will use Corral as main but toe test and functions check i will have it in a ESXi VM

But anybody an idea how to get it updated?

Attachments

• screen fn910.jpg
    screen fn910.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 216
D

dlavigne

Can you ping the URL of the update server?

Why on earth would you want to run Corral?

ajschot

Patron
i managed to update... but i had to go back to the initial-install (lost all settings etc.) and then update to latest version.
Corral for me is running fine i have no issues and I just love dockers. I am running it since beta2 and i have really almost no problems since 'stable' version.
Running into more problems on my test machine with 9.10 and to find jails and configure them and let them run and find jails for things that are not standard in FN.
For instance have trouble with certificate's, i have not such issues with Corral and i like that tasks are going on while i loose connection or what ever can happen, empty battery of my macbook or loosing vpn connection etc.
Again like i wrote on other places.... You need to learn Corral and read stuff I still find it a pitty that it is canned but well we have to live with it. For now i keep it on running and beside updates it is running fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.