Best Mini-SAS SFF-8087 cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuganater

Patron
Want to know where people are buying cables from and what brand. I got some that came with my Supermicro chassis and some I got on eBay. I am wondering if they are causing any issue and want to see where/what people have. These cables are SFF-8087 to SFF-8087.

BigDave

FreeNAS Enthusiast
Want to know where people are buying cables from and what brand. I got some that came with my Supermicro chassis and some I got on eBay. I am wondering if they are causing any issue and want to see where/what people have. These cables are SFF-8087 to SFF-8087.
The source recommended to me right here in the forums is monoprice.com
I've since placed many orders with this company and have been very satisfied with every aspect of the quality and service.

gpsguy

I've been buying network cables and miscellaneous parts from them for 10+ years. They are reputable and their prices are excellent.

The source recommended to me right here in the forums is monoprice.com.

Fuganater

Patron
I see they sell them on Amazon as well. Do you guys buy direct?

BigDave

FreeNAS Enthusiast

tvsjr

Guru
Yep, buy direct. You can also sign up for a business account (was free for me) which gets you the VIP pricing. Takes a business day to get approved. I'm a sole proprietorship, nothing formal, no EIN... they still approved it. Saves 15-25% on most every item.

They used to be pretty much bargain-basement, but they've really stepped up their game. Never had a problem with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.