Bandwidth Limit Switches for Cloud Tasks

simon_lefisch

Dabbler
Hello everyone,

Been a while since I've posted. I came across an issue that I can't seem to figure out. I'm sure there's an obvious solution but that what these forums are for...to have another set of eyes.

So I just recently reconfigured my NAS. I had all my stuff backed up to my Google Business drive (or whatever they call it now) before wiping my NAS and I have downloaded my files. I configured a Cloud Task to backup all my files (I have a different configuration now to it has to upload everything like it's a brand new backup). I am trying to set bandwidth limits for certain days so I followed the Rclone documentation here. However every time I go to save the config, I get the following error:

Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 2.44.12 PM.png

I've tried all different variations but still no luck. Has anyone been able to set bandwidth limits for specific days? If so, how did you do it? Or does TrueNAS not support day-specific limits and is more of a global setting?

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

sretalla