Backup and restore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis Thiago

Dabbler
Good night!

Would you help me?

I have a FreeNAS in Raidz2, with 4 HD's of 2TB. One of them gave a problem, I changed the defective hard drive and did a "replace", it worked fine, except that I had to change this HD again because the defective was for the warranty and it came back, in that second exchange I tried to do raplace and gave error , I tried to use the ZFS manager and ended up putting the new HD as a "stripe". How do I undo this shit? LOL
cleardot.gif

***************************************************************************************

Boa noite!

Uma ajuda?

Eu tenho um freenas em Raidz2, com 4 HD's de 2TB. Um deles deu um problema, eu mudei o disco rígido defeituoso e fiz um "replace, funcionou bem, exceto que eu tinha que mudar este HD novamente porque o defeituoso era para a garantia e voltou, nessa segunda troca eu Tentei fazer "raplace" e deu erro, eu tentei usar o gerenciador ZFS e acabou colocando o novo HD como uma "stripe". Como posso desfazer essa merda?

Attachments

• nas.png
    nas.png
    78.7 KB · Views: 419
Last edited by a moderator:

eddi1984

Dabbler
Hi, not sure if you solved this problem already.

I had the same thing happening to me a while back. I ended up backing up the data to another disc (best to use 2 large HDD's in mirror).
After the backup is done, destroy and rebuild your original pool.

Eddi

Tesch

Dabbler
Pode remover esse disco ele não esta associado ao conjunto onde deveria ter colocado e depois clica em cima do disco que foi removido e clica replace.

Status
Not open for further replies.