Apps Failing to Start on boot

TallRocko

Cadet
When my server boots, the apps fail to start due to Kubernetes failing to find the network interface. Note I host Pfsense in a VM on my server, and I suspect this may be a contributing factor. After everything is booted I can fix the issue by changing the Ip V4 gateway to a different port and then back to the original. I am wondering if I can delay the startup of my apps or disable the network config check.

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
Soimething like this?

TallRocko

Cadet
Soimething like this?
The issue is with Kubernetes being unable to start preventing my apps from getting a chance to start. When I boot, it says Applications are not running on the apps screen. When I check the notification, it says that Kubernetes was unable to bind the ipv4. I will try to get the notification to help.

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
I guess my point being if you set the shutdown script as I suggest in that post to stop your apps first, then on startup, they aren't trying to start.

Then, set a post-init script to wait for your VM to be up (ping it until a response comes back), then start the apps... I guess you could (re)start k3s first if that's the real issue.

TallRocko

Cadet
I guess my point being if you set the shutdown script as I suggest in that post to stop your apps first, then on startup, they aren't trying to start.

Then, set a post-init script to wait for your VM to be up (ping it until a response comes back), then start the apps... I guess you could (re)start k3s first if that's the real issue.
I tried to make it restart with a post init which didn't work. I also tried with a start on post init neither worked

sretalla