App has an update available, but doesn't show available - manual method?

Jorsher

Explorer
For a long time, qbittorrent (official charts) would show that it has an update when it didn't. I'd "update" one of the 14 clients, and the others would stop showing updates pending.

4.5.3 came out a few days ago and I was wondering why it still wasn't available. I checked the catalog and see that it's available there. However, in the "Apps" window, none of the clients are showing they can be upgraded despite being at version 4.5.2. I downgraded one client to 4.5.1 to see if that would trigger the 'update available' option, but it still shows that it's up-to-date.

I installed a separate client from the catalog. Now I have 1 client at 4.5.1, 13 clients at 4.5.2, and 1 client at 4.5.3. None of them show an update available. Other apps on the official charts seem to be updating just fine.

Is there anything I can do without having to rebuild these 14 clients?

Thanks

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
I think you're confusing the availability of an update to the app with an update of the chart for that app.

The app's developers can update as often as they want, but if the chart owner doesn't make a corresponding update, your SCALE app sees nothing to do.

Chart updates can be for the chart itself, the container image or both.

Jorsher

Explorer
I think you're confusing the availability of an update to the app with an update of the chart for that app.

The app's developers can update as often as they want, but if the chart owner doesn't make a corresponding update, your SCALE app sees nothing to do.

Chart updates can be for the chart itself, the container image or both.
I don't think that I'm confused at all. I've attached some pictures which might help some understand what I wrote.

sretalla