After the latest "stable" release update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tankyspanky

Dabbler
Hello all,

It took me about 4 days to get a good system working :
FreeNAS > Sickrage > Transmission > Emby

But now after the latest upgrade of FreeNAS, Sickrage cannot auto process the "Transmission files" anymore?

I am a kind of newbie to FreeNAS and I was very happy that all worked perfect for weeks...

Now I am in a state of : HELP!

ty in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

Tankyspanky

Dabbler
Extra info:
Tijdelijk tot ik weet hoe ik het kan oplossen bij BOOT terug gezet naar versie U2 en alles werkt weer.

Voor de Samba Share error in U3 heb ik gewoon bij mijn user name opnieuw mijn wachtwoord ingevoerd bij "Users" en ik had terug access

Tankyspanky

Dabbler
Anything in /var/log/messages when it fails?

Unable to create ............
at all the "fresh" files so i guess its a rights issue on the folder.
After i stepped back to the U2 version it seem to work (on all older series) but on fresh created onces i get the same error.

Im a noob into the FreeBSD and all, but i get the feeling that the group "Wheel" permissions changed since U3

Of there would be a user database error it is also logical that i needed for my Windows share a new password.

Thats all i can think of, for now the old stuff is working, new stuff i have to move by hand :(

Tankyspanky

Dabbler
This is related to an SMB share? If so, the update to U4 should fix it.

I have Freenas - Sickrage - Transmission - Emby running on a "old" Server
The sickrage cant move & rename the series on its own harddisks (newer series)

Also my share was not accesable for my windows PC ( I fixed that by giving my user on freenas a new Password)
So i dont think its real Samba related more a change on the users table of all folders etc ???

ty in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.