A little help with Streaming from a Ubuntu 22.04 VM

Hey everyone. So I have been looking into this a lot the past few days and cannot find a clear solution or determine the actual problem. So my situation is I'm trying to stream audio to youtube through OBS while on an Ubuntu 22.04 VM on TrueNAS Core. I can launch the VM and everything works fine, I get everything setup up in VNC and I can stream like this as long as I keep my computer on and myself connected to the VM through VNC. If I setup everything very fast and log out of VNC the stream usually last a few hours before disconnecting but I can never log back into the machine through VNC unless I reboot the VM. Now if I stream for any reasonable length of time while the VNC window is open everything is fine until I shut down the VNC window. The second I shutdown the vnc windows my stream stops, and once again I cannot get back into the VM through VNC unless rebooted.

Does anyone have any clue what I'm doing wrong here? I assumed that I was logging out when disconnecting VNC but then I had to ask myself why does it work fine if I login setup and log out really quickly and the stream stay's running. I fairly new to TrueNAS virtualization, I'm familiar with Google Cloud, VMWare, and Virtual Box. TrueNAS doesn't seem really much different as far as Virtualization goes, so I'm unsure what I'm doing wrong.

The Virtualmachine Specs: 1 CPU 4 Core 1 Thread, 8GB of RAM, 50 GB Drive.

Thank you for any help, suggestions and advice in advance.