22.02.2.1 Hotfix incoming

MountainMan

Dabbler
FYI.... I'm logged into JIRA but getting the following message for that link:

"Sorry, you can't view this page. This page is only available to Jira Software users. If you think you should be a Jira Software user, you should ask your administrator to give you application access to Jira Software."

Astraea

Dabbler
Still not able to see the information in the link still get the No issues were found to match your search screen

Kris Moore

SVP of Engineering
Administrator
iXsystems
Ok, took a deeper look. Since its unreleased that version won't show up until you log into Jira first... We're preparing to migrate Jira to the cloud version later this week, I'll take a look at if we can expose that better after the migration is done.

dbb12345

Dabbler
Thx Kris we look forward to it. Thank you for your hard work please take your time on the patch ;) Had to roll back from this one. A first for me but of course was nice and easy.

dbb12345

Dabbler
Maybe sticky this post or atleast sticky patch is coming? see lots of people posting things the patch may/will fix

Ixian

Patron
For those interested the 3 main issues it will address are:

Kubernetes errors i.e. the "Application Cluster not Starting" issue
The launch Docker button being disabled/not working
and a fix for the kernel error related to the new enclosure support

MountainMan

Dabbler
The Scale 22.02.2.1 hotfix was released a couple weeks ago.

Niklas Ekman

Cadet
I also had problems with the TrueNAS-22.02.2 upgrade, the server hanged at boot. Now I'm a bit hesitant to upgrade to TrueNAS-22.02.3. Is the problem with the sas controller (as I believe is the cause of my problems in 22.02.2) fixed in 22.02.3? I've browsed the JIRA tickets but can't find any mention about this issue.