11.2-U2 upgrade broke nextcloud

pixel8383

Explorer
Hello, a few days ago I upgraded to 11.2-U2. I did applied the fix suggested (vnet to auto) but nextcloud plugin broke somewhere else. Even if I apply a static IP to the machine, the nextcloud service doesn't start up. I tried to update/upgrade the jail, maybe I had to do avoid doing it. I don't know where to start: which service should be running inside the plugin's jail in order to make nextcloud run? Is there any way to "reinstall" the plugin without loose all the setup already done?
Thank you.

pixel8383

Explorer
I have seen rc.conf file and nginx and sql server are still there but none of them is starting up.
I have tried to check pkg to install them once again, but pkg is not working anymore inside the jail.

Code:
root@nextcloud:/ # pkg update && pkg upgrade
The package management tool is not yet installed on your system.
Do you want to fetch and install it now? [y/N]: y
Bootstrapping pkg from http://pkg.cdn.trueos.org/iocage/11.2-RELEASE, please wait...
pkg: Error loading revoked certificates
root@nextcloud:/ # 

Before the upgrade to 11.2-U2 everything was working fine...

pixel8383

Explorer
Unfortunately not. I have tried to create a new nextcloud installation (using the plugin) and I saw that in that case nextcloud works "out of box". No need to change anything on network properties.
I am going to think I will have to migrate my previous installation to the new jail but I didn't figure out how to backup everything needed to easily migrate. SQL Server nor nginx are starting anymore.

D

dlavigne

What exact error do you get in your new installation?

pixel8383

Explorer
The new installation (created under 11.2-U2) works fine but I should migrate all the config.
Mysql and nginx are not "found" anymore on the "old" jail. I have tried to use pkg to install them back again but I get stuck as written above.

The new jail stops working if created under 11.2-U2 and used under 11.2-U1 (vnet fail).

I think I will have to stay with 11.2-U1 longer and create a third jail on it. In any case I am looking forward for a solution to easely migrate every configuration from the old installation...