11.0-U4 to 11.1 issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Milyard

Patron
The update seems to been fine. However now system boots. I can ping it for about 20 secs at IP I config then starts to timeout. If I look at console it's up and shows right IP. I have rebooted server a few times and always the same. Boot back to U4 and all is good.

D

dlavigne

Please create a report at bugs.freenas.org and post the issue number here. Include a debug in your report (System -> Advanced -> Save Debug) which will hide the ticket from others until the dev has a chance to review it.

Ray Milyard

Patron
Please create a report at bugs.freenas.org and post the issue number here. Include a debug in your report (System -> Advanced -> Save Debug) which will hide the ticket from others until the dev has a chance to review it.

If can't login to server when running 11.1 how would I create a report? I can do this when booted in U4 but not sure what would help.

rogerh

Guru
From the console you can use freenas-debug -A.

And if it won't send it you can fill in the form on the bug website and upload the debug file directly after copying it to another machine.

Ray Milyard

Patron
So after I run this command where is the file I need to send? /var/tmp/fndebug? What file etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.