“The web interface could not be accessed” after uploading config .tar file

I am trying to migrate my Truenas setup into a new machine. Got everything set up with drives installed and did a fresh installation of truenas onto my boot drive, and it connected to my network fine. Was able to access the web interface and upload my configuration file I saved from the old system. However upon rebooting it says the interface can’t be accessed, and the non gui interface on the actual machine is kinda bugged and won’t let me type anything (this is on the latest version 13.0 which I downloaded today)

Any ideas? Thanks in advance

Update, got it to work by manually setting up my IPv4 address, but was quite tricky to do since the system seemed to be bugged. It looked like I couldn't type, but what was happening is it would only display each line of text after you had produced two more, so each line was "delayed" from being shown by two. I had to look up a picture of an example setup and follow the steps, typing blindly to get it to work

homer27081990

Patron
That sounds like a RAM issue. Did you by any chance change any RAM speeds at that first reboot, or any other BIOS settings for that matter?