Wishlist =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
ability to pass flags to nfs server, these I need to get built in nfs from xbmc, what I have in my rc.conf currently is..

nfs_server_flags="-u -t -n 4" #not sure if this is needed actually
nfs_reserved_port_only="NO"
mountd_flags="-n"

what would be best is is there were check-boxes in the nfs settings (under services) for things like reserved ports

__
Also if we could get some documentation on how to build plugins I would love to try and build an nrpe plugin for icinga/nagios monitering of freenas. I have this hacked together currently to moniter stuff like harddrive health, freeram, diskspace.

Thanks for the developers hard work on this project and the constant updates!

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer

Thanks, might take a shot at this soon. Reading the docs a bit, so where do dependencies go? I'm assuming I just make a directory with the usual 'bin/etc/lib' (like a port) but also add 'resources' and 'scripts'. or am I mistaken?
Also when I 'pbi_makeport' this thing I'm assuming I gotta spin up a freebsd 8.2 vm? thanks!

__
I see it's different then a port, when you install the pbi it grabs evething needed, the pbi is more for the gui
browsing the source code over at sourceforge, getting really excited =] everythings running in a jail, this gives great hope for stuff like sabnzbd which needs python2.7 with libraries.

I really gotta work on my senior project =[
but I really want to play with this stuff too!

Status
Not open for further replies.