L2 ARC Summary: (HEALTHY) Passed Headroom: 27.25m Tried Lock Failures: 153.21k IO In Progress: 348 Low Memory Aborts: 174 Free on Write: 454.24k Writes While Full: 45.85k R/W Clashes: 166 Bad Checksums: 0 IO Errors: 0 SPA Mismatch: 107.57m L2 ARC Size: (Adaptive) 27.59 GiB Header Size: 0.19% 52.54 MiB L2 ARC Evicts: Lock Retries: 361 Upon Reading: 0 L2 ARC Breakdown: 86.61m Hit Ratio: 11.83% 10.25m Miss Ratio: 88.17% 76.36m Feeds: 466.73k L2 ARC Buffer: Bytes Scanned: 33.12 TiB Buffer Iterations: 466.73k List Iterations: 29.41m NULL List Iterations: 916.60k L2 ARC Writes: Writes Sent: 100.00% 101.65k
More WTF with jgreco stats: "(MRU: 7.70GB, MFU: 218.84GB) / 16.00GB" seems that my script is far from being bulletproof. I think it's because his MFU is so low it's in MB and I append GB in the script... I'll see if I can fix that ;)
rebooted my freenas, got more interesting results :)@Bidule0hm
Thanks for your help last night.. and here are my stats. It look those stats are better when the server was just booted.
- Put your data type(s) here...
- 88.6GiB / 8.12TiB (Main)
- 2.12GiB / 14.9GiB (freenas-boot)
- 8.25GiB (MRU: 8.22GiB, MFU: 22.73MiB) / 12.00GiB
- Hit ratio -> 73.32% (higher is better)
- Prefetch -> 0.00% (higher is better)
- Hit MFU:MRU -> 35.94%:63.78% (higher ratio is better)
- Hit MRU Ghost -> 0.00% (lower is better)
- Hit MFU Ghost -> 0.05% (lower is better)
Well, you clearly don't have enough RAM. You can see this by the hit ratio and the hit MFU:MRU ratio that are very low (especially for the first server) ;)