Weird graphics on Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Im new to FreeNAS. I like it very much. For me is the best open source NAS solution. I installed on a old machine at home. Pentium Dual Core 2GHz, 4GB RAM, 4 x 1Tb HD. Today I build another machine, for my studio (I am engineer and Photographer also). This new server: MB Mini ITX Intel 525MW + ATOM 1.8GHz, 8Gb RAM, 4 x 2Tb HD. 2 x SATA onBoard + 2 x SATA on a PCI Borad. Its working fine, ZFS Volume, transfer speed very good.

My problem on this server is the graphics on Reporting section, its like its was defective, cutted, os some like this. Look the images bellow:

Captura de Tela 2012-12-25 às 00.50.52.jpg
Captura de Tela 2012-12-25 às 00.51.02.jpg
Captura de Tela 2012-12-25 às 00.51.46.jpg
Captura de Tela 2012-12-25 às 00.52.01.jpg
Captura de Tela 2012-12-25 às 00.52.35.jpg

The reports on the older server is normal.

That can be wrong

cyberjock

Inactive Account
Have you tried rebooting? What version of FreeNAS are you using?

ProtoSD

MVP
The graphics look fine to me, it seems more like a tuning problem.

Are you using the x86(i386) or x64(amd64) version?

Seems like you might be using x86 and should be using x64.

EDIT: After looking closer at memory utilization, it looks like you're probably using the x64 version.

cyberjock

Inactive Account
protosd, look at the graphs closely. Some of them look like there are vertical sections missing that aren't being drawn. Very odd. If you look at the first picture(memory utlization) it fluctuates between what looks like normal values and zero(or no data).

ProtoSD

MVP
protosd, look at the graphs closely. Some of them look like there are vertical sections missing that aren't being drawn. Very odd. If you look at the first picture(memory utlization) it fluctuates between what looks like normal values and zero(or no data).

I saw that, but it looks like its stuttering either because of system load, update period, or possibly because of tuning / using the i386 version.

I suppose trying a different browser might be worth a shot also.

Thank you everybody for fast reply (its Christmas!!)...

I am using x64 version, lastest one (p1). As the system its running from a USB stick, I also tried x386, same problem, but only recognizes 4Gb RAM.

May be some tunning problem... Its like the values on the graphics are sampled in a low frequency, make a sample during one minute, stop to sample.

@protosd, I also tryed open from another browser (I used Chrome and Safari), showing the same graphics.

Is there anything I must to check? Some tunning on stats stuff?

I am using CIFS, AFP with time machine, everything very stable and running fine, but these graphics are very odd, I would like to fix it...

Status
Not open for further replies.