No report charts in 'Reporting' following upgrade to 8.3.0 x64

Status
Not open for further replies.

arthertm

Dabbler
Hi there,

Have recently changed to zfs now I can understand it and, whilst was running 4 drives (2 1.5tb and 2 1tb) on 4gb Ram fine, decided to upgrade RAM to 8 GB to ensure ample RAM for ZFS. Only problem being x86 only recognises up to 4gb and so hence upgraded to x64 (should have awhile ago I know.. wasn't sure if I needed better processor than my Sempron 140 which seems fine.

Upgrade went fine, now recognises 8GB RAM, but I've lost all my reports under the reporting tab... I just get the X symbol you get when a picture hasn't loaded? Doesn't matter what browser and I've restarted etc etc

Any help appreciated as I've started to be quite sad and like checking on the reports..

Much appreicated

Artherm

arthertm

Dabbler
Just to add.. my emails, which I assume are the SMART reports.. say the following (not sure if connected to issue): -

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/bin/graph.py", line 481, in <module>
GenerateCpuGraph()
File "/usr/local/bin/graph.py", line 202, in GenerateCpuGraph
'GPRINT:avg4:LAST:%5.2lf Last\l',
rrdtool.error: This RRD was created on another architecture

arthertm

Dabbler
Sorry folks.. worked this one out myself... I choose the upgrade option when I installed the x64 version instead of undertaking complete new install - it seems to have carried over some x84 stuff hence the issue. Reinstalled as a new x64 install and all is fine... new to ZFS but love it.. why do people not use it? Thanks for those who read and any who had fingers poised... Love Freenas

Status
Not open for further replies.