vm problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

varcal

Explorer
I am trying to setup windows 10 on vm but I can't get it to start what would it make it not start

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
You have to be more specific about the problem and any error messages you're getting. Also, we have no idea what your setup is.

varcal

Explorer
I am using freenas 11 and I am trying to install windows 10
I do not get any errors when I click start in do green box I get vm started but no go

I tried using realvnc and it will not connect I also tried using screen sharing on my Mac and still no go
I created storage and a zvol and put the iso in the folder

is there a set I am missing or a version of vnc I should use

Yusuf Limalia

Patron
I am using freenas 11 and I am trying to install windows 10
I do not get any errors when I click start in do green box I get vm started but no go

I tried using realvnc and it will not connect I also tried using screen sharing on my Mac and still no go
I created storage and a zvol and put the iso in the folder

is there a set I am missing or a version of vnc I should use

Hi varcak. Unfortunately it’s still a little difficult to help with the information provided.

Send us some screenshots of your VM, its devices etc.

Have you tried VNC via web? Switch that on and send us a screenshot

varcal

Explorer
there is not much to see but here is a screen shot
maybe I am missing a step
Screen Shot 2018-01-08 at 9.36.09 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-08 at 9.35.46 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-08 at 9.35.46 AM.png

varcal

Explorer
I am trying to get VM to work I gave up on it then I build a new system it has the following hardware
Intel i5 CPU
16 gig memory
2gig hard drive for data
and the freeness os is on a 32 gig sandisk usb stick

I am trying to setup vm with windows 10 pro and I can't get it to work I set every thing up like I should and I still get the same problem as before what am I doing wrong

varcal

Explorer
when I click start in a green box it says vm started
but it is still stopped

I am also using real Vnc and when I try to connect I get
The connection was refused by the computer

sretalla