Upgrading to TrueNAS 12: Error submitting file

Rootzle

Cadet
I inherited solution, and no idea how to fix. I am trying to use this as a SAN for various SQL Server databases, I upgraded from FreeNAS 11.1 to 11.2 then to 11.3 now I am trying to get to TrueNAS 12 to use the iSCSi as my research recommends. Changing upgrade train worked for all the previous installations, but this time I chose TrueNAS 12-STABLE from the Train drop down and got

Screenshot 2022-10-03 12.42.23 PM.png

Research indicates this is a problem with a problem with the internal Let'sEncrypt certificate. We have had a ton of trouble with that.
Found a similar thread (here) and then couldn't' find the certificate to fix. Not that I tried too hard. In this thread I also found the .tar file to manually upgrade to TrueNAS 12.
When upgrading manually I get

Screenshot 2022-10-03 12.43.22 PM.png

I went looking for a way to change the gateway time out and didn't see it, other than to get on the server (which I failed to do with ssh, I don't know how it was configured or if it even has ssh installed).

Is there any way to change this gateway time out so I can get this upgraded and move the MDFs and LDFs over so I can run a SQL cluster?

Here is the situation:
Storinator Model: S45 lite - Enhanced
Storage: eight 6TB drives in a RAID 5 array, two 256 GB drives and one 8 GB drive.
Power Supply: 2+1, Fully Redundant Power Supply
Motherboard: X10DRL (DDR 4)
Processor: Single E52620 v3
RAM: 16GB

jgreco

Resident Grinch
in a RAID 5 array,

You cannot use a RAID controller with TrueNAS. In the TrueNAS model, ZFS will handle data protection. Please see any of the various introduction to ZFS documents available.

so I can run a SQL cluster?

This is unlikely to end well. For database storage, which is a problem very similar to block storage, you really need far more memory. Refer to the following article and mentally transform instances of "block storage" to "database storage":

if it even has ssh installed).

Of course it has ssh installed. However, to be able to ssh into the server, you have to enable the SSHD service.