Upgrade TrueNAS Scale to 22.02.4

seanhvw

Cadet
Grub.JPG
Upgrading my TrueNAS server from 22.01 to 22.02.4. Upgrade done from GUI, and appeared to go well until it rebooted. When I get to Welcome to Grub it and and then I get Out of Memory several times and then it takes me to the GRU Grub prompt and sits there. I have tried a reboot and get the same result. Not sure where to go next, should I attempt to reinstall TrueNAS or is there something I can do from this window. This is my only scale server, my other server is running Core.
Server
Stats.JPG

There are a pair of d3700 enclosures attached via a Smart HBA H241 in Pass-through

jgreco

Resident Grinch
There are a pair of d3700 enclosures attached via a Smart HBA H241 in Pass-through

Just a note that even though it claims to be an HBA, this card is not an LSI chipset HBA, and you may experience unexpected problems with it. See

seanhvw

Cadet
Thanks, this is the first issue I have run across with this card. I've attempted to do a reinstall but running into the same Grub issue. I'm going to pull the cables to the Enclosures and see if that makes a difference.

seanhvw

Cadet
After detaching the cables I was able to complete a fresh install on 22.02.4 but when I attach the enclosures I'm back at the GNU screen. Is there something I have to run from there? I'm thinking it's trying to boot from the enclosures.