Upgrade incomplete

balanga

Patron
I upgraded one of my FreeNAS boxes some time ago to FreeNAS-11.3-U5 and didn't really do anything with the system apart from using the exists shares over my LAN. Now it looks as though I should have made some additional changes since a number of things don't work right.

After following this guide and running iocage fetch I got (shortened version) :-
Code:
During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line 672, in urlopen
    chunked=chunked,
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line 376, in _make_request
    self._validate_conn(conn)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line 994, in _validate_conn
    conn.connect()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/connection.py", line 334, in connect
    conn = self._new_conn()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/connection.py", line 169, in _new_conn
    self, "Failed to establish a new connection: %s" % e
urllib3.exceptions.NewConnectionError: <urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x8098a9310>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 8] hostname nor servname provided, or not known

This does not look right. What should I do to fix this?