SOLVED Upgrade 12.0-U3 -> missing CPU and Memory graphs

Hmmm... What I did was log into my TrueNAS box, moved the original events.py to a safe location, and then just downloaded the file from Git directly into the directory using wget. I did not use diff...

KpuCko

Dabbler
Yeah I did the same first time.

The output I showed you is from my second time, just to show you that the both files are the same

You might have a different issue. First, though, take a look at the file you downloaded (e.g., vi events.py) and check to see if the changes are made per Fix TypeError: expected string or bytes-like object. Also, make sure that you restart middelwared (service middlewared restart).

One last thing I would try is rebooting the TrueNAS box.

If that doesn't fix it, I would post a bug to Jira noting everything you have tried. It is possible that this is something different than the original issue.

KpuCko

Dabbler
Yeah, I did all these checks, and everything seems to be as we expect.
Unfortunately the issue still persist.

I'm going to open jira ticket for that.
Thanks for the support guys.

BigWheelz

Cadet
I too have the same issue. Running TrueNAS-12.0-U4.
Shows I have 17 threads when it's suppose to be 16 and everything else is blank.

Capture2.PNG

sretalla