Uninstalled Plugins Disappeared after Installing Emby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahjohng

Dabbler
All uninstalled plugins of FreeNAS9.3-STABLE disappear after installing Emby. There should be an Emby service under Services, but it is not found. Please see the first attached.

Emby shows an IP address of 192.168.0.30, and my Windows 7 computer has 192.168.0.21. The second attached shows Emby fails in TCP connection through WireShark.

I cannot install more plugins, and Emby does not seem to work right. What should I do? Please advise.

Plugins Missing after Loading Emby.jpg Emby Issue.jpg

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
Is emby turned on? What does the plugin screen show you?

Ahjohng

Dabbler
Is emby turned on? What does the plugin screen show you?

The attached image "Emby in Jail.jpg" is taken under "View Jails". "Emby in Plugins.jpg" is taken when "Emby" is clicked under "Plugins". When "Plugins" is clicked, the whole submenu just collapses without displaying uninstalled plugins. Finally, "Emby in Services.jpg" displays all services showing Emby not in the list. So, Emby is not probably on but not sure.

Emby in Jail.jpg Emby in Plugins.jpg Emby in Services.jpg

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
It doesn't show up under the services tab. Click the plugins button on the top row.

Ahjohng

Dabbler
It doesn't show up under the services tab. Click the plugins button on the top row.

Well, Emby is online. My task is now is to link the media directories which I have failed to do.

Earlier, I had established a pool of RAIDZ2 consisting of 6 1TB hard disks, and it was mounted under /mnt. Emby just would not allow me to proceed beyond /mnt to reach my CIFS directories. Have I done something wrong? Please advise.
EmbyIssue2.jpg

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
Did you mount your storage in the jail? It doesn't look like you did

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
No, I did not. I see now how the directory system and sharing work under FreeNAS/Linux. Thanks for guiding.
Nothing about freenas is Linux.

Status
Not open for further replies.