Unable to Update Emby Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

venkavis

Explorer
Hi

I get this error when I try to update the Emby Plugin via the 'Plugins' Update Option.

[common.pipesubr:59] Popen()ing: /sbin/umount -f '/mnt/ZMEDIA/JAIL/emby_1/media/VIDEOS'
Apr 23 08:56:08 freenas manage.py: [middleware.exceptions:38] [MiddlewareError: umount: /mnt/ZMEDIA/JAIL/emby_1/media/VIDEOS: statfs: No such file or directory
umount: /mnt/ZMEDIA/JAIL/emby_1/media/VIDEOS: unknown file system
]
Apr 23 09:08:05 freenas manage.py: [common.pipesubr:59] Popen()ing: /sbin/umount -f '/mnt/ZMEDIA/JAIL/emby_1/media/VIDEOS'
Apr 23 09:08:05 freenas manage.py: [middleware.exceptions:38] [MiddlewareError: umount: /mnt/ZMEDIA/JAIL/emby_1/media/VIDEOS: statfs: No such file or directory
umount: /mnt/ZMEDIA/JAIL/emby_1/media/VIDEOS: unknown file system

Anybody getting this issue? Any workaround? Can I unmount the shares and update?

~Venkavis

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
I would try stopping the plugin, then unmount any datasets. you shouldn't need to though, this is a bug.

venkavis

Explorer
I stopped the plug in and deleted the storages assigned to the plugin.

Update RAN fine and the new version got installed.

Then added the storage and started. Emby works fine. Just had to scan the Media Libraries again.

~Venkavis

TooMuchData

Contributor
Is it possible to run two Emby installations?

For testing, I installed the 3.0.5597.1 plugin a second time (resulting in emby_2 jail). The jail starts, but the plugin for that jail will not start.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Is it possible to run two Emby installations?

For testing, I installed the 3.0.5597.1 plugin a second time (resulting in emby_2 jail). The jail starts, but the plugin for that jail will not start.
yes it is.

hmm, from the emby_2 jail can you 'ping 8.8.8.8'
what happens when you run 'service emby-server onestart'

TooMuchData

Contributor
That did the trick.

The ping of 8.8.8.8 worked ok, and following the successful 'service emby-server onestart' the plugin was started.

The plugin will now not turn off, but the jail can be stopped and started successfully.

I will now try to find out why media recently added to my emby_1 library take one minute to start playing whereas previously added media starts in seconds. I have ruled out the media itself.

Thank you for your helpful suggestion.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
That did the trick.

The ping of 8.8.8.8 worked ok, and following the successful 'service emby-server onestart' the plugin was started.

The plugin will now not turn off, but the jail can be stopped and started successfully.

I will now try to find out why media recently added to my emby_1 library take one minute to start playing whereas previously added media starts in seconds. I have ruled out the media itself.

Thank you for your helpful suggestion.
if you can't use the GUI you'll want to enable the service so it always starts with the jail.
Code:
sysrc 'emby_server_enable=YES'

Status
Not open for further replies.