unable to switch Train from 11.2 to 11.3

Keven

Contributor
Hi, i am running 11.2-U6 and i want to upgrade to 11.3-U2, but i am not able to see the train, i only see the 11.2 stable and the 12 nightly. am i required to go to 11.2-U8 before going to 11.3 or it is supposed to work from 11.2-U6? i have cleared the cache and click on the refresh button for the Train.
freenas 11.3 update train.png

asand

Cadet
I just discovered I am in the same situation...

I just brought one of my 11-2-STABLE machines up to FreeNAS-11.2-U8 (EOL) with the intention of then continuing to 11-3...
The upgrade to FreeNAS-11.2-U8 went fine but now I find I am not offered the 11-3 train.

Help! :)

Yorick

Wizard
Courtesy of @Patrick M. Hausen : "Try midclt call update.set_train FreeNAS-11.3-STABLE from shell"

Keven

Contributor
I just discovered I am in the same situation...

I just brought one of my 11-2-STABLE machines up to FreeNAS-11.2-U8 (EOL) with the intention of then continuing to 11-3...
The upgrade to FreeNAS-11.2-U8 went fine but now I find I am not offered the 11-3 train.

Help! :)
Yeah in the end I did the same it went fine... I think so far.

Henning Kessler

Contributor
mmmh tried midclt call update.set_train FreeNAS-11.3-STABLE and the result is:
Code:
[ENOMETHOD] Method "set_train" not found in "update"
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1066, in _method_lookup
    methodobj = getattr(serviceobj, method_name)
AttributeError: 'UpdateService' object has no attribute 'set_train'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 166, in call_method
    result = await self.middleware.call_method(self, message)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1087, in call_method
    serviceobj, methodobj = self._method_lookup(message['method'])
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1068, in _method_lookup
    raise CallError(f'Method "{method_name}" not found in "{service}"', CallError.ENOMETHOD)
middlewared.service_exception.CallError: [ENOMETHOD] Method "set_train" not found in "update"