Blog TrueNAS Enterprise Again Named a Gartner Peer Insights™ Customers’ Choice for Primary Storage in 2024

Mar 25, 2021
Thank You iX Customers! We are honored to share that for the second consecutive year, iXsystems and our product TrueNAS Enterprise have been named a North America Customers’ Choice in the Gartner Peer Insights™ Voice of the Customer Report for Primary Storage.

This repeated recognition was made possible by TrueNAS Enterprise customers investing their time to share their experiences on Gartner Peer Insights™. Our focus is to make our users and customers successful. Not only are we encouraged to see TrueNAS Enterprise improve already high ratings, we’re also grateful for our Enterprise community whose shared experiences led to this recognition.

Among the 79 Gartner Peer Insights reviews for TrueNAS Enterprise in 2023, 85% of them received a full five stars while the remaining 15% received four out of five stars. This puts TrueNAS Enterprise’s overall rating at 4.9 out of 5.0 stars! And when it comes to specific aspects, like Product Capabilities, Deployment Experience, Support Experience, and Sales Experience, we’ve maintained impressive ratings of 4.9 and 4.8 stars. The full report can be accessed at (Gartner Subscription Required).

Ratings Review

As a universal data platform, TrueNAS Enterprise earns top-ratings for multiple storage categories. We look forward to competing in the Primary Storage category for years to come, aiming to secure a GPI Customers’ Choice three-peat in 2025. We also look forward to making a strong debut in the forthcoming Voice of the Customer Report for “Distributed File Systems and Object Storage” later in 2024.

For Primary Storage, TrueNAS Enterprise once again received higher scores than Dell EMC, HPE, and NetApp offerings. Unlike in 2023, Pure Storage did not receive a Customers’ Choice award in any category for 2024. While some of the comparable products in the Primary Storage category offer only block storage, TrueNAS is a universal data platform that gives customers choice of block, file, and object storage interfaces as well as applications.

According to one customer review, “The switch to TrueNAS was unbelievably easy and overall, I wished it happened sooner. Simple and straightforward experience. We were able to go in with requirements and know quickly if the solution offered was going to be able to meet our requirements. A lot of options are available out of the box that comparable products charge for.”

Another customer review noted TrueNAS Enterprise to be “Simple, Fast, And Productive. Communications were clear and concise. Getting the correct solution was simple and did not involve upsells to unneeded products. The responsiveness of the interfaces make it a breeze to make changes or review system configurations. Most configurations are easy to perform.”

Thank you again to all the customers who made this recognition possible. We invite all to read more about this Gartner award here and see what other customers are saying about their TrueNAS Enterprise experiences on Gartner Peer Insights.

Gartner, Voice of the Customer for Primary Storage, Peer Contributors, 23, February 2024. Gartner and Peer Insights are trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights content consists of the opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences, and should not be construed as statements of fact, nor do they represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in this content nor makes any warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this content, about its accuracy or completeness, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

The post TrueNAS Enterprise Again Named a Gartner Peer Insights™ Customers’ Choice for Primary Storage in 2024 appeared first on TrueNAS - Welcome to the Open Storage Era.

Continue reading...