Truenas bug : failed source .. is a volume, but target ... already exists and is a filesystem

peter boos

Dabbler
Truenas replication task error.
Replication "pool1\xxxx\ISCI_vm_root backup" failed: Source 'pool1\xxxx\IS_vm_root' is a volume, but target 'pool3' already exists and is a filesystem.

Although there is some discussion on it in freenas, https://www.truenas.com/community/threads/replication-task-error.85905/
Where it seams to be that there is some / at the end and for freenas you can set to replicate the pool recursively and remove unwanted.
In TrueNas GUI, its though not possible to enable recursivly (then nothing happens in the GUI), and the to later deselect (as nothing gets selected).

I'd like to raise a bug,...
I was about opening a bug for this, but since jira doesn't open, i'm not sure on what bug report system Truenas currently works (current bug links dont load page).

The behavior is unwanted clicking source left and target dest right to replicate should simply work
(who cares its a volume instead of a filesystem?) if a volume is a single file then even that should be backupable to a filesystem
Another thing is that when setting it up no errors where given, why not validate tasks before run ?