Truechart's Nextcloud keeps deploying

answer35

Dabbler
Hi guys,

I am facing troubles while setting up my Nextcloud installation. I am using Truechart version and used a Hostpath for app data volume so I can configure trusted domains. Issue is that when I open it, it goes to setup page where I have to create admin user (then many username from different trials are taken) and I have to configure database. When I do install, then it loads for a moment then page not available and in TrueNAS app I can show that it is stuck to deploying step. I have no clue what's wrong about all this. It is not the first time that I encounter difficulties to configure Nextcloud so I really start to think that it is pain to do that and kind of lost now of what can be wrong.

Please help :)

truecharts

Guru
Hi guys,

I am facing troubles while setting up my Nextcloud installation. I am using Truechart version and used a Hostpath for app data volume so I can configure trusted domains. Issue is that when I open it, it goes to setup page where I have to create admin user (then many username from different trials are taken) and I have to configure database. When I do install, then it loads for a moment then page not available and in TrueNAS app I can show that it is stuck to deploying step. I have no clue what's wrong about all this. It is not the first time that I encounter difficulties to configure Nextcloud so I really start to think that it is pain to do that and kind of lost now of what can be wrong.

Please help :)
Maybe it's best to file a support ticket with our support staff directly ;-)