True Charts icons changed to default scale icon

Birra606

Cadet
Hi,
Previously I had all the icons/apps disappear from the installed app section, but after reading the solution and restarting I was able to remedy the situation.
But now a different bug has reared it ugly head, the apps appear in the menu but all the icons are the default True NAS scale icon, the apps work and are there but just the icons are missing.
I've tried restarting, I've refreshed the true charts catalogue but the problem still remains.
Screenshot 2022-03-07 091422.png

It's not the end of the world as the apps are still in a working state just a cosmetic issue but it does make it a bit harder to find an app.
TIA

Birra606

Cadet
I've just noticed but all the apps with the icon missing can be updated.. and after update the icons returned.

ChaosBlades

Contributor
Doing a manual 'Refresh All' for the catalogs brings some of them back but with that said this is most likely a TrueCharts issue not a TrueNAS one. There does not appear to be a github issue as of yet.

Jonae

Cadet
Doing a manual 'Refresh All' for the catalogs brings some of them back but with that said this is most likely a TrueCharts issue not a TrueNAS one. There does not appear to be a github issue as of yet.
that didn't worked for me.

stavros-k

Patron
It's due to refactor on the images url's we did. Expect them to come back in the next 48h.
You can reach us directly on our Discord Server, as we don't browse forum too often!

Patrick M. Hausen

Hall of Famer
You can reach us directly on our Discord Server, as we don't browse forum too often!
Is there a mailing list or anything similarly asynchronous like a forum? Discord is really not a good medium for that.

Birra606

Cadet
It's due to refactor on the images url's we did. Expect them to come back in the next 48h.

Thanks for the update will monitor the discord as well from now on. "Forgot about that."

ChaosBlades

Contributor
Just did another manual refresh of the catalog. It is fixed now.

I remember back in the day all you needed was IRC and maybe a single forum to follow a project. Now you need to monitor 20 different social platforms in order to keep up. o_O