Troubleshooting plex hardware acceleration

So, I am very new to the whole FreeNAS thing. Simply enough, I am using Plex with full HD Blu-Rays and I am wanting to enable HW transcoding.

My hardware is as follows.
CPU: i5-10600K
Motherboard: ASUS Prime B460M-A
RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4

I followed quite verbosely the instructions listed here: https://github.com/kern2011/Freenas-Quicksync

I got plex to start after all that but I wasn't successful and I'm wondering where I messed up. Specifically, in that page just above, in the troubleshooting section, they say that if you cannot see /dev/dri from within the jail, something is broken. The issue is that I cannot see that there nor can I see it in the base system. When running
Code:
lspci -q
, a display controller is in fact listed. On top of this, transcoding in Plex does not have the 'hw' next to the title. Could it be that my CPU is not supported as listed in here? Do I need to do a fresh install of Plex straight to a jail instead of via a plugin? I am just looking for some helping in being pointed the right direction.

Pardon me for jumping the gun on the thread but this post seems to have my answer.