SOLVED The requested security information is either unavailable or can't be displayed

btaylor

Cadet
I have two FREENAS 9.10-stable devices which are setup for replication. Push replicates 5 data sets to Pull in which all 5 are set up as CIFS shares and are utilizing AD for authentication. All domain users who have been granted access can map and view the 5 CIFS shares on Push but can only map 4 of the 5 CIFS shares on Pull. I am unable to map the CIFS share in question with Domain admins creds, though I can map all 5 on Push and 4 of them on Pull with the Domain admin creds, the share in question can only be mapped with the admin creds for the NAS. However, when trying to view the security information of the CIFS share in question mapped with the admin creds, I receive the following message: The requested security information is either unavailable or can't be displayed. The permissions for the data set is verbatim to all other datasets, and with the datasets on Pull I cannot modify the attributes since it is read only. I've deleted the data set in question on Pull, Push then recreated it on Pull to only have the same results. I've deleted and recreated the CIFS share several times to no avail. Any ideas? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

btaylor

Cadet
Issue has been resolved. I modified the CIFS share permissions on the data set for Push (removed a domain user), which rewrote the permission on Pull and all is well again.