Syncthing of different locations / PCs to one TrueNAS Jail

larsfcfa

Cadet
Hello there,

I'm sort of lost.
I try to establish different syncthing tasks for different devices into one syncthing Plugin-Jail.

I have successfully implemented the Jail, partly based on procedure here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MKUPJek2Gw
However, not all steps could be done 1-by-1 (perhaps because I'm running TrueNAS-12.0-U7?) but finally I was able to etablish syncthing to 1 device (PC)

Thus, I created two more datasets (user/group syncthing etc) and now I lost the track.

How can I connect these additional mount poits/data sets to different PCs?
Obviously I have not yet understand the concept properly. If I add the TrueNAS as remote device on the second PC, I get a number of relay servers between my PC and the TrueNAS and errors "received unexpected handshake message of type *tls.clientHelloMsg w". The remote device keeps thus disconnected. What went wrong?

ChrisRJ

Wizard
If this is more about Syncthing in general, as opposed to running it on TrueNAS, you may have more success at the Syncthing forums.

larsfcfa

Cadet
Thank you, today I completely removed the Jail and started a new one, step by step, and now it work as supposed to.