Supermicro 16 Bay 3U Chassis w/MB+CPU+Ram For sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okey Grak

Cadet
I've understand that IXsystems prohibits directly selling through the forum, so my listings is through a third party ( eBay ). I am parting ways with my Supermicro Chassis that has served as an excellent FreeNAS box and Plex server. I'm posting because I think many here would be interested in a good deal in upgrading to a higher capacity hot-swap chassis.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322019831753

Includes:
Supermicro SuperChassis 836A-R1200B
Supermicro H8SGL-F Motherboard
Dual Intel NICs onboard
1200W Dual Redundant GOLD power supplies
2.8 GHz Eight-Core AMD Opteron 6320
64 GB PC3-12800 1600Mhz DDR3 ECC Registered DIMM
Slim 8x DVD-RW / 24x CDR Combo (SATA)
128GB Crucial M4 SSD
Quick Release Supermicro Mounting Rails (MCP-290-00053-0N)
16 x 3.5" hot swap mounting trays on a SATA/SAS backplane. Takes 4 x SFF-8087 connectors.
Supermicro IPMI

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
I've understand that IXsystems prohibits directly selling through the forum
Not really. I don't think anybody has a problem with it if you keep things reasonable.

jgreco

Resident Grinch
I've understand that IXsystems prohibits directly selling through the forum,

Where did you hear that? As far as I'm aware, no such restriction exists, and I'm a moderator. I think there are several of us who would object if someone set up shop selling a competitive product to the FreeNAS Mini or something like that, because it'd be terribly rude... I mean, one of my companies builds and sells servers here but I don't solicit sales on the forum. iX has graciously created a great product and competing with them on their own forum would be terribly rude. However, just selling a used machine that might truly be of interest to users here seems fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.