STOP or PAUSE a resilver

nerdes

Cadet
Hi.

Unfortunately, i lost a disk to a lot of bad sectors and it needed to be replaced. I bought a new one, and replaced the disk, and started the process within freenas, and the resilvering process.

Really unfortunately, i lost a second disk again to bad sectors while the resilvering process was running, and the process would restart. I realised defeat and checked if i just have access to the data, and some was there so i just wanted to get as much as possible out and restart the volume.

But the transfer speed is really low while the resilvering is running, so i tried different things but my google fu failed me, and weren't able to find anything on the subject.

So my question, how do a STOP or at least PAUSE the resilvering process, i know what ever i do my volume is more or less lost forever, but as i'm currently have access to some of the data i would like to recover as much as possible. Do anybody know how to stop the resilver?

I can say this much, that i tried rebooting, with and without the new hard-disk in, but the process seems to still be running.