Sorry, an error occurred in Plugins and Jails

Status
Not open for further replies.

dredhorse

Dabbler
Hi, probably a newbie mistake but...

Installed a Plugin without configuring the Jail defaults before, so the plugin got the IP of my DGW.

Got rid of the Plugin (by stopping it with warden, and than deleting it in the GUI).

Than changed the config for Jails to DHCP (but I don't have DHCP running in that segment atm).

After that everything went haywire and the Plugin / Plugin and Jails / Jails page show me now "Sorry, an error occurred". I was able after several reboots and tries to go into Jails / Configuration and set a manual IPV4 range (IPV6 still Autoconfigure) but both pages are still showing "Sorry, an error occurred".

a) where can I find the log files to figure out which error occurred?
b) where can I find the default configuration for the jails?
c) where can I find the documentation on how warden is implemented in FreeNas?

The gui is nice and helps a lot, but I'm missing pointers to the hidden doings behind the interface.

Regards

Don

dredhorse

Dabbler
Ignore the "Sorry, an error occurred" part, looks like my IDS was causing that issue ( action="drop" reason="BROWSER-IE Microsoft Internet Explorer eval type confusion attempt" group="320" ). Makes you wonder why that is happening though.

so the error was browser side, I would still like to see information to b) and c).

Status
Not open for further replies.